A VISITOR FROM SWEDEN

On Halloween day, while we were celebrating La Castanyada, we received a visitor from Sweden: Lars-Göran Stahre. He's the teacher of the 5th grade students of the school Franserudsskolan. This year our 6th grade students have started exchanging letters with those students. It's really interesting!
Here you have the photo of our group with Lars.
And if you want to know more about our epals, go to their blog.




El dia de Halloween, mentre celebràvem La Castanyada, vam rebre un visitant de Suècia: Lars-Göran Stahre, el mestre de 5è curs de l'escola Franserudsskolan. Aquest any els nostres alumnes de 6è han començat a intercanviar cartes amb aquests alumnes suecs. És molt interessant!
Aquí teniu una foto del grup amb el Lars.
Ah! I si voleu saber-ne més del grup que s'escriu amb nosaltres, podeu anar al seu blog.

Comentaris

Anònim ha dit…
Hello everyone in grade 6!
Thank you for letting me come and visit you. It was also the first time I tried eating chestnuts. They tasted great! Much sweeter than I thought.
When I came back to Sweden my students asked lots of questions about you, but I told them to wait for your mails.
I hope to meet you again - at least on ePals.
Keep practising your English!
/Lars-Göran
Anònim ha dit…
Contratulation for this interesting initiative!

Kids, I think this is a very motivating opportunity to improve your English, using it in real practice and making new friends abroad.

Teachers, thank you for your implication and additional efforts!

A mother

Entrades populars d'aquest blog